Three things about me:
- I am a family man - our vision is to make sure, that our kids are decent people with a clear end goal in mind (Steffen and Snežana Sämann).
- I believe that "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." (Zig Ziglar).
- My favorite Wikipedia definition is: Respect is a feeling of admiration or deference toward a person, child, non-human animal, group, ideal, or indeed almost any entity or concept, as well as specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem.
Three things I can do for you:
- Initiate a consumer centered product/brand thinking approach (make sure, the that the innovative idea is based on and powered by a thorough understanding, through direct observation, of what people want and need in their lifes and what they like and dislike about the way particular products are made, packaged, offered, marketed, sold and supported).
- Think consumer/customer first: Who is my minimum viable audience, my target (= create relevant Buyer personas and think about the Promise I make (Brand promise ) and I what I am able to deliver consistently over time).
- Create true customer experience along the customer journey (= predict potential customer journey and build your marketing around it: identify the problem he is solving, get into the conversation, become relevant, offering a solution for trial or purchase, follow up, engage or create loyalty).
Connect with me: